The Helicopter Safety Advisory Conference (HSAC), through its pledge of "Safety Through Cooperation", has made significant contributions to improved communications and safe practices.
- To communicate safety-related issues.
- To recommend procedures and safety initiatives.
- To facilitate communication between the various governmental agencies and the industry.
- To develop recommended procedures and guidelines to support offshore flight operations.
- To be pro-active in resolving issues of interest to the industry.
HSAC and its members have improved offshore flight safety through persistence and knowledgeable communications with industry and government agencies and with the mutual support and cooperation of others will continue to do so.
"SAFETY THROUGH COOPERATION"