HSAC Meeting May 2015
Tuesday, May 12: Committee Meetings at the Hilton Garden Inn
Wednesday May 13: General Assembly at the Cajundome Convention Center
The Helicopter Safety Advisory Conference (HSAC), through its pledge of "Safety Through Cooperation", has made significant contributions to improved communications and safe practices.
- To communicate safety-related issues.
- To recommend procedures and safety initiatives.
- To facilitate communication between the various governmental agencies and the industry.
- To develop recommended procedures and guidelines to support offshore flight operations.
- To be pro-active in resolving issues of interest to the industry.
HSAC and its members have improved offshore flight safety through persistence and knowledgeable communications with industry and government agencies and with the mutual support and cooperation of others will continue to do so.
"SAFETY THROUGH COOPERATION"